“Out of 10 I give it a 10. I really and truly thought it was going to be a drag but I was shocked at how funny, interesting and cool the sessions were.”
This course is an introduction to teaching Sex and Relationships Education for teens and is suitable for youth workers, school nurses, teachers, learning mentors, enrichment teams, Connexions workers, social workers. It’s a starter course for practitioners who are keen to work more effectively with young people around safer agreed sex, self-esteem and healthy relationships.
By the end of the course participants will
- Explore and work on their own values and attitudes around sex, relationships, self-esteem and young people.
- Learn how to empower young people around good sexual decision making.
- Be able to talk more confidently and knowledgeably about sex and relationships with young people.
- Learn the basics around condoms and safer sex.
- Explore the link between self-esteem and sexual readiness.
- Practice and take away tools for working with teens around healthy relationships, communication and consent.
This two day course costs £2400 plus travel/accommodation costs. All my courses are for up to 16 participants.
If you wish to make a booking or have any questions about the content or fee please get in touch via the contact form.