Taken from the Bish course ‘Introduction to Sex and Relationships Education’ this 3 hour course is perfect for C-card or Condom Distribution workers, clinic staff, youth workers, health advisers, outreach workers, Connexions staff: anyone working with young people around condoms and safer sex.
This fun, lively and interactive course includes:
- Learning and practising how to use condoms
- Understanding the importance of condom demonstrations and how to do them effectively
- Practising some fun condom learning exercises, including condom negotiation
- Learning some advanced user tips to pass onto young people who have difficulty with consistent condom use.
- Exploring the stigma around condoms and how to manage personal and professional values around the issue
If you wish to make a booking or have any questions about the content or fee please get in touch via the contact page.
For information for young people around condoms go to bishuk.com
If you wish to make a booking or have any questions about the content or fee please get in touch via the contact form.